Fanzone takes a look at some of the young players who could be about to light up the tournament in Russia…
The 2018 World Cup is now very much on its way, with the final squads for Russia now having been finalised by the 32 national team managers.
Of the 736 players chosen to participate, there are a fair number of those aged 21 and under who will be looking to grab the opportunity to make a name for themselves on the national stage.
Fanzone has picked out 10 possible stars from that age group, some of whom you will know but others of whom you may know little…
10. Wilfred Ndidi – Nigeria (21)
9. Youri Tielemans – Belgium (21)
8. Albert Gudmundsson – Iceland (20)
7. Goncalo Guedes – Portugal (21)
6. Trent Alexander-Arnold – England (19)
5. Ousmane Dembele – France (21)
4. Rodrigo Bentancur – Uruguay (21)
3. Marcus Rashford – England (20)